Webexcursies voor 24 maart 2020maart 25, 2020
CBD Olie kan helpen bij ADHD. Lees hoe op MHBioShop.com
Huile de CBD peut aider avec TDAH. Visite HuileCBD.be
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I’m always thinking about you while discovering other people’s cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Some things to play with when you’re not working (from home).
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac X, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
- Slideas Markdown Presentation Editor for Mac
- Some serious competition for Deckset here. A Markdown-based slide deck generator and presenter with support for a wide array of layouts, media types, and even full chart/mind map syntax. The built-in editor offers syntax highlighting and autocompletion. I wish some of the styles had better spacing, but you can also customize your own themes with CSS, which I might take a crack at.
- DOTKey on the App Store
DOTKey is an exciting new way to type. Unlike traditional keyboards with their “one size fits… nobody” approach, DOTKey offers a user-friendly experience that adjusts to your hand instead of forcing you to adjust to it. With DOTKey you can type quickly and accurately–even with one hand–without needing to look at the keyboard as you type.
- Mailbrew – Beautiful Automated Newsletters
- A handy service to create automated newsletters with content from your favorite sites, including YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, Google News, and more.
- Irradiated Software makes a bunch of great tools, including Cinch, Tuck, and SizeUp for macOS window sizing and control, but I’m linking this page specifically for the free tool “ShortcutDetective,” which listens for globally-assigned shortcuts and tells you what app is intercepting it. Good for debugging those shortcut assignments.
- The ADHD Essentials Podcast with Brendan Mahan, M.Ed., M.S.
- If you’re on the lookout for ADHD resources, the ADHD Essentials podcast is definitely worth a listen.